The Czech University of Agriculture in Prague ( CULS ) is a public university-type university based in Prague – Suchdol. It was founded in 1952 and consists of six faculties and one institute. Until 1995, it was called the University of Agriculture in Prague. In English, it uses the official name Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (CZU). How long to make a fake Czech University of Life Sciences Prague diploma. Česká zemědělská univerzita v Praze diplom, fake CZU degree, buy fake Czech diploma.
In 1920, the University of Agricultural and Forest Engineering at the Czech Technical University (ČVUT) was established. At that time, the school was located in Havlíčkovy sady. In 1936 it moved to newly built buildings in Dejvice. In 1920, the school acquired the nationalized court of the Lichtenstein family in Uhříněves and Netluky with the Podlesek mill, where it set up a school farm ( Uhříněves II Agricultural School ), first leased it and in 1923 bought it.
Best website to buy a fake diploma in Czech
According to the contract of 21 February 1923, the purchase price for the land in the area of 575 ha with all rights, obligations and buildings amounted to CZK 2,970,000. In addition, living and dead inventory, seeding and supplies were taken over for a total amount of CZK 1,800,000. Other belonging lands, forests and ponds were also included in the purchase contract. After the issuance of Act No. 404 Coll. z. a n. of 18 December 1922 on the regulation of management in state plants. In 1925 the current Administrative Committee of the plant was transformed into a directorate, consisting of four representatives of the faculty of Vys.
School of Agricultural and Forest Engineering in Prague, two representatives of agricultural practice and two representatives of the ” Cooperative of Economic Distilleries”. The headquarters in Uhříněves was transformed into the Local Administration; all matters fell within the competence of the Ministry of Education, during which the Administrative Board and a permanent audit committee were established. The plant became a state-owned enterprise, where students of the University of Agricultural and Forest Engineering in Prague performed compulsory and holiday practice throughout the year.