Via legal predecessors, the history of Hogeschool PXL goes back to April 1, 1837. Then a first course for midwives was set up in Limburg, after the province was obliged to attach a midwifery school to the mother house. Nowadays, no children are born in the Old Mother House on the Hasseltse Guffenslaan, but it is still the home of health care courses. Tips to make a fake Hogeschool PXL diploma, buy fake Hogeschool PXL degree, fake Hogeschool PXL certificate, buy fake certificate in Belgium.
The XIOS Hogeschool Limburg was formed in 1995 as a merger of Hogeschool Limburg in colleges HOBOH, HPIGOH and IGHL Hasselt and HORAMA Diest. In 2005 the name was changed to the acronym XIOS, which stood for eXpertisecentrum for Industry, Education and Society and was a translation of the mission of the university of applied sciences. The Mining School was the oldest legal predecessor of this college.
The Provinciale Hogeschool Limburg (PHL) was created around 1995 through the merger of the Provincial Institute of Nursing, the Provincial Higher Trade Institute, the Provincial Agricultural School of Tongeren, the Provincial School of Art and Architecture, and the Provincial Normal School. In these sectors, the PHL offered several programs at the Bachelor and Master level. Before the merger, the school had more than 4,000 students and about 500 staff.